The unprecedented times we currently live in has forced positive changes to fashion trends and buying habits.
Both COVID19 and global warming have changed the way we live in both negative and positive ways, but for mother earth, the positive changes could not come soon enough.
How a product is made will be just as important as what is made.
“ Nothing should be made by man’s labour which is not worth making, or which must be made by labour degrading to the makers.” William Morris.
We will celebrate
- Imperfect and decorative qualities of natural materials and hand-made processes
- Minimalism as a mindset rather than simply an aesthetic
- Focus on fewer and better instead of just plainer
- Design with a shared sense of purpose and continuity, where products, systems and materials require reduced resources, less maintenance, and get better with age
- New more collaborative and more community-focused ways to not only survive, but also thrive.
We have created FREE downloadable Activewear Trend forecast for our subscribers!